I haven't posted any recipes here because I'm too lazy to figure out the exact amount of ingredients I use. So if you'll just look at my experimental dishes as 'cooking ideas' instead of 'recipes' and use your own good judgement for how much of each you want to use - my notes might even be useful!
Ingredients for 1 person:
Fresh Rucola (enough to garnish the plate of pasta)
Grated Zest of 1 Lemon (preferably the small green variety)
Lemon juice (1/2 - 1 lemon, depends on how sour you want it to be)
Coarse Sea Salt
Freshly Grated Black Pepper
2 Garlic Cloves, Sliced
2 Dried Peperoncino (Seeded)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Start boiling the water first and throw in a generous amount of salt when it comes to a boil.
2. While waiting for the water to boil prepare the grated lemon zest and make thin strips of the smoked swordfish (as much as you want). Slice the garlic cloves thinly. Seed the peperoncino. Remember to cut the lemon in half so you can squeeze it into the sauce when the time comes.
3. Start boiling the pasta. This will take 7-10 minutes depending on the type and brand.
4. Start the heat in the frying pan and throw in the slices of garlic, peperoncino and heat it up. Let the heat release the flavours! Then turn off the heat and throw in the lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and smoked salmon strips (you don't want these to cook - just get them a bit warm).
5. Drain the cooked pasta and toss the spaghetti in the frying pan (don't heat it!).
6. Put everything on a plate and garnish with a generous amout of fresh rucola.